“When I’m feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don’t feel so bad”
- Bananas- Such great fuel before a run, and I have even used them as fuel during a run.
- Garmin Forerunner 210-I finally made this purchase for my birthday in June and I could not be happier. He is my pride and joy!
- Foam Roller-I use this after a run to get a deep stretch/massage on those sore muscles! I used it today (13.1 miles) to stretch out my quads! Ouch but in a really really good way 🙂
- Mizuno Wave Inspires-The only type of shoe that I have ever run in. Once you find something that works, why mess with it?
- Gu -all flavors and I LOVE IT. Yes Melissa, I know I’m a freak!
- Hydration belt-This is a lifesaver for long training runs. I love the little pouch for money, tissues, chapstick, or a key.
- Old Navy Shorts, tanks, and bras-I really like the wicking fabric, bright colors, and fun patterns. I always find great deals on running clothes at Old Navy and often on clearance. I also like Target workout clothes, and I am still waiting to try my first Lulu Lemon running capri!
- BicBands headbands -I love that these headbands stay in place and are so stinkin cute. www.bicbands.com
*Sorry about the iphone pics! I’m not much of a photographer 😉
What exercise gear do you use and love?