These cookies are perfect to grab on your way out the door, or for a quick energy boost before a run. Very healthy, low sugar and low fat. Plus very tasty!
- 2 Ripe bananas
- 2 tbs almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- 1/3 cup PB (I used part Jif Natural and part Better N’ Peanut Butter because it is reduced calories and fat).
- 2 tbs agave nectar (or other sweetener of choice, honey would work too)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 cups oats
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- Cinnamon, Pumpkin Pie Spice, or Coconut for flavor (all optional, pick 1, 2, or all! 🙂
- Fruit preserves (I used strawberry)
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, and preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Start by mashing the bananas in a mixing bowl with a fork. Add the wet ingredients and whisk. Continue to add the dry ingredients and mix it well. Drop tablespoon size dough onto the cookie sheet, and bake for 15 minutes. Once the cookies have cooled, add the fruit preserve onto the top of the cookie. Enjoy!